Re: The case for FreeBSD

From: Justin Smith <jsmith_at_drexel.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:02:41 -0500
Just to add my $.02.

Slackware Linux has the nicest curses-based installer I've ever seen. It
is easier to use than many of the GUI installer around. All the options
are well-thought out and logical. Even a relative newbie could use it.

Although I had no trouble with sysinstall, it is confusing at times.

The hardest installer (by a wide margin) is the one used for Debian
Linux. It is perversely hard (i.e., they went to a lot of trouble to
make it so hard...)
--
Time blows wildly against my door       | Justin R. Smith
Stirring discarded sorrows      	| Mathematics Department