Re: rwatson compendium (was: Re: FW: Call for comments: CoxR, a CVS/mail-lists/BTS)

From: Matthew D. Fuller <fullermd_at_over-yonder.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:36:43 -0600
On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 09:54:42AM +0100 I heard the voice of

> Maybe should FreeBSD create a kind a blog where such emails will be
> pushed into.

I think such a thing would serve best if it were also looked at as a
proving ground for the various bits of information; those that were
viewed a lot (or ranked, or referenced, or however you measure
important) would be good candidates for putting the time and effort
into formalizing for the "classical documentation".

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd_at_over-yonder.net