Any X11 benchmarks out there?

From: Mike Silbersack <silby_at_silby.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:31:28 -0600 (CST)
Since the topic of general system benchmarks and MySQL benchmarks has come
up again recently, I was wondering if anyone is aware of any X11
benchmarks.  While X11 performance would certainly be greatly dependent on
your video card, I could also see how it would stress IPC and the
scheduler, as the benchmark application handed off commands to the X11
server.  So, if there's a good benchmark, it would be useful in comparing
5.3 to 4.11 to linux, etc.

The only X11 benchmark I could find in my quick searching is xbench, which
is very old and doesn't appear to want to build (I didn't try to figure
out why, I hate makefiles.)

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/X11/contrib/utilities/xbench-0.2-src.tar.gz

Is anyone aware of something more modern?

Mike "Silby" Silbersack