Wi-fi: SMC2532W-B (prism3) Support

From: Sam Pierson <samuel.pierson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:23:50 -0500
Tried 5.3, 6.0-current twice in June and now 6.0-BETA1, and my SMC2532W-B
card is still unrecognized.  A friend bought the card as well and was
able to make
it run under gentoo and it was recognized as a prism3 chipset.  I've
compiled all
the intersil and prism related drivers into my kernel and tried
compiling support
under the NDIS driver but it still refuses to make it available under
ifconfig.  Has
anyone figured out a way to make this work (or can point me to where support
for general prism3 chipset cards would be)