Re: nForce 4, SATA Drive only runs at UDMA33?

From: alan bryan <alanbryan1234_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 07:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
--- Søren Schmidt <sos_at_FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
> I now have a nForce4 system here and can reproduce
> the problem. I'll
> get it fixed as soon as time permits, so stay tuned!
>
> - Søren

Perfect.  I was a bit worried that something weird was
going on due to the Shuttle Small Form Factor design
but the fact that you are seeing the same behavior on
your nForce4 board means that once you get it to work
it should (hopefully) work for me too.

Please just let me know (email and/or post to
freebsd-current_at_) when you have code you would like me
to test and I'll give it a shot and report back.  If
there's anything else I can do or help with please let
me know.

Thanks a bunch!

--Alan Bryan

Yahoo! Mail Mobile