Re: nForce 4, SATA Drive only runs at UDMA33?

From: alan bryan <alanbryan1234_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:00:46 -0700 (PDT)
> --- Søren Schmidt <sos_at_FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
> > I now have a nForce4 system here and can reproduce
> > the problem. I'll
> > get it fixed as soon as time permits, so stay
> tuned!
> >
> > - Søren

I tried -CURRENT again last night and it now worked!

No panic and the system seems to now be correctly
detecting the SATA drive.  I tried to run atacontrol
commands though and they were all failing.  atacontrol
list, atacontrol mode 0, etc...  (sorry I can't
remember the error right now, if you want them I can
switch disks and write it down).

I'll do some more testing today and let you know how
it goes.

Thanks for the fast fix on this!  Really appreciated.

--Alan Bryan