Re: WPA Supplicant doesn't see my SSIDs?

From: James Snow <snow+freebsd-current_at_teardrop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:03:27 -0400
Amusing update:

I got wpa_supplicant to put ath0 into an associated state, but the
moment I send any traffic out over ath0 - e.g., a DHCP request - I'm
promptly disassociated. wpa_supplicant will try to reconnect, dhclient
will keep sending out requests, and after a few iterations of this
process the Cisco Aironets shut off all their wireless networks,
disconnecting all their clients.

:)

They're Aironet 1200s running c1200-k9w7-tar.123-4.JA if anyone is
curious.

Given the instability on that side I wouldn't place too much credence in
any WPA problem reports coming from me for the time being.

-Snow