Re: Recent VFS locking vs kqueue

From: Jiawei Ye <leafy7382_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:53:14 +0800
On 6/17/05, Xin LI <delphij_at_delphij.net> wrote:
> I can reproduce this on my laptop with -c 2000.  This is different from
> the panic I have described in my previous post - it's caused by a NULL
> pointer deference.  I will try to figure out what was happening.
>
> BTW.  Do you have PREEMPTION, ULE, etc. in your kernel configuration?
> It would save me some time to re-compile kernels to narrow down the
> cause.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Xin LI <delphij delphij net>  http://www.delphij.net/
Thank you for looking into this. I have attached my kernel config file
for your reference. BTW, did you happen to get a kernel crash dump
when this happened? Though I have my dumpdev configured, these panics
locks up my system which required hard resets.

Regards,

Jiawei

--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming