building Linux

From: Chuck Robey <chuckr_at_chuckr.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:40:56 +0000
I can't seem top get linux compatibiilty working.

I tried doing a kldload linux, it told me there wasn't any linux.ko.  I
figured that I need a new kernel, so I just compiled one, but that
didn't make me a linux.ko.  OK, I went into NOTES and searched for
LINUX, found several, and some with made me wonder if there was a x86
dependency (my system is a dual amd64).  What config options do I need
for Linux compatibility?