RE: 3ware 9550sx driver for freeBSD 6 amd64 ??

From: Vinod Kashyap <vkashyap_at_amcc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:00:56 -0800

The driver integrated into FreeBSD 6.0 does not know about SX
controllers.
So, you cannot install FreeBSD 6.0 on SX.  For installation purposes,
there
are plans to provide an SX driver for 6.0 (and 5.4) which can be loaded
from
a floppy.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro Circuits Corporation or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.