anyone have experience with HighPoint RocketRaid 2340 + zfs?

From: Sverre Svenningsen <ss.alert_at_online.no>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:48:26 +0200
All the trouble i've had with the promise Sata300 tx4 cards and zfs
on -current is making me think of buying an upgrade, and this pci-e
x8 sata raid card looks like it makes sense.. it has official driver
support for freebsd 6.2, but it seems to only come as a precompiled
kernel module.. will that work on a -current kernel?

I'd love to hear from anyone using one of these cards - it's not that
expensive especially for 16 ports, but i don't want to buy another
dud card :)

thanks!
-Sverre