source tree, problems updatng

From: Daniel Molina Wegener <dmw_at_unete.cl>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:01:34 -0400
Hello,

   I have some problems updating the -CURRENT source tree, I
get these errors:

---8<---
Cannot access /home/ncvs/CVSROOT
No such file or directory
---8<---

   And also I want to know if there is a way to know when the
-CURRENT source tree can be compiled without problems, both
kernel and world. I know about the tinderbox anounces, but only
on failures...

Regards,
--
 .O. | Daniel Molina Wegener   | C/C++ Developer
 ..O | dmw [at] unete [dot] cl | FOSS Coding Adict