Re: source tree, problems updatng

From: Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:38:48 +1000
On 2007-Jul-08 18:01:34 -0400, Daniel Molina Wegener <dmw_at_unete.cl> wrote:
>   I have some problems updating the -CURRENT source tree, I
>get these errors:
>
>---8<---
>Cannot access /home/ncvs/CVSROOT
>No such file or directory
>---8<---

How were you updating your source tree?
Do you have a copy of the FreeBSD CVS repository at /home/ncvs?
Is the CVSROOT directory present?
Have you done this before?

>   And also I want to know if there is a way to know when the
>-CURRENT source tree can be compiled without problems,

The source trees should always be buildable.  Sometimes, accidents
happen and the tinderboxes are intended to catch those accidents.
I build -stable and -current nightly and very rarely have problems.

--
Peter Jeremy