Re: LOR's, and a panic (ipf NAT related?)

From: Attilio Rao <attilio_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:31:37 +0200
Patrick Lamaiziere wrote:
> Le Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:36:31 -0500,
> Eric Anderson <anderson_at_freebsd.org> a écrit :
>
>> Today, on a -CURRENT from a few days ago (running ULE 3.0), I got a
>> panic:
>>
>> panic: Trying sleep, but thread marked as sleeping prohibited
>> cpuid = 0

This one should have been fixed in last ULE3.0 revision, could you
please update your src/sys and see if it goes away?

About the other LORs, you should see in the bz's page if they are alredy
listes, since it seems I remind at least one of them:
http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html

Thanks,
Attilio