Re: LOR's, and a panic (ipf NAT related?)

From: Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsdc_at_davenulle.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:55:31 +0200
Le Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:31:37 +0200,
Attilio Rao <attilio_at_FreeBSD.org> a écrit :

> This one should have been fixed in last ULE3.0 revision, could you
> please update your src/sys and see if it goes away?

I use the stock GENERIC kernel and the scheduler is SCHED_4BSD.

> About the other LORs, you should see in the bz's page if they are
> alredy listes, since it seems I remind at least one of them:
> http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html

I've checked the list, this LOR is not listed i think.
There is the LOR #50 <http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor/050.html>
related to ip_nat.c. But none with (1st) ip_nat.c, (2nd) ip_nat.c and
"sleepable after non-sleepable"

Thanks, regards.