Re: TSO4 network problems and scheduler selection

From: Jack Vogel <jfvogel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 13:22:59 -0700
I had our test/validation group attempt to repro your problem
with TSO and they were unable to do so. I do not know what
hardware/config ingredients in your environment are causing
a problem but something odd is going on.  Test suggested
something like a speed mismatch, but we don't know for
sure.

Right now I see no evidence to suggest that its important
to disable TSO. If anyone has a scenario I can reproduce
I'd be happy to look further.

Jack