Re: twa driver needs updating

From: ECEG / Daniel Duerr <dd_at_emeraldcityeg.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:53:23 -0700
Thank you for redirecting my message.  I've been keeping these
machines updated on RELENG_6_2 because I have a couple pre-compiled
hardware drivers I must use which I do not have kernel source for.  I
just did a csup/buildkernel last week on the latest p8 source tree
and tested the included twa driver and it was not up to date.  Would
it be possible to get the twa driver pushed back into  RELENG_6_2?

--
daniel duerr   |   president   |   emerald city entertainment group
dd _at_ emeraldcityeg.com   |   +1 (831) 621-1710 x103