2nd nfe interface not showing up on Tyan S2895

From: Arno J. Klaassen <arno_at_heho.snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: 28 Oct 2007 19:27:25 +0100
Hi,

I'm playing with RELENG_7 on a spare S2895 I have around and
have difficulties with the ethernet interfaces :

 - nfe0 shows up and works OK under 1Gbps (at least for
   buildworlds etc over NFS) but under 100Mbps it says :

    install kernel: nfe0: tx v2 error 0x6004
    install kernel: nfe0: tx v2 error 0x6204<UNDERFLOW>

 - more serious, this board is supposed to have two of them
   (enabled in BIOS as 'Slave Device') but only one of them
   shows up at boot (and in pciconf -vl)

   According to the manual : "Two IEEE 802.3 Nvidia MAC 1000/100/10
   Ethernet (First from PRO 2200, Second from PRO 2050)" so apparently
   not connected to the same chipset, and according to the
   block diagram of MB-architecture, the "PRO 2050" should
   be connected directly to the second CPU.

Does anyone have a hint how to get that second interface at least
to show up? Thanx in advance and feel free to contact me for
more detailed info.

Regards,

Arno

--