Re: [head tinderbox] failure on i386/i386

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:47:44 +0200
Pieter de Goeje <pieter_at_degoeje.nl> writes:
> Hm would it be possible to rate limit tinderbox emails to say 1 every 15
> minutes? This was quite a bunch of email :-|. Reporting the same error over
> and over again doesn't seem very useful to me.

It was already rate-limited (though more by accident than by intention)
to once per target every five minutes.  I've increased the interval to
twenty minutes.

Reporting the same error over and over again is intentional - the reason
why the tinderbox was introduced in the first place is that people
routinely failed to test their commits, and there were times when
CURRENT was unbuildable for days on end.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no