Re: i give up

From: cpghost <cpghost_at_cordula.ws>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:15:37 +0100
On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 10:06:43PM -0600, Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
> Best wishes to the FreeBSD community.  No hard feelings, and I will
> still continue to checkout the latest sources from time to time just on
> the outside chance that a solution will eventually be found.
>
> Sincerest regards from a long-time FreeBSD user now in exile.  :-(

Changing the OS just because one specific piece of swappable and
replaceable hardware isn't supported... isn't that overreacting a
little bit? Can't you circumvent your specific problem by adding a
supported adapter to your system(s)... at least until the issue is
fixed? As sysadmins, we do this all the time, wether with Linux or
FreeBSD.

I feel your pain, but maybe you've built up quite a bit of frustration
over this specific issue and need a little hiatus.

I hope you'll come back soon.

> Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads_at_cox.net>

-cpghost.

--