NATM hardware available

From: Bruce Simpson <bms_at_incunabulum.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:27:21 +0000
Hartmut Brandt wrote:

> In any case there is still an Todo on my side: the routing information
> for NETNATM is currently lost somewhere between L2 and L3 :-) I guess
> I come back to you in the new year to fix this issue... Have to fetch
> my ATM equipment from the corner where it is collecting dust to setup
> a testbed.

Guys:

Native NATM support would be nice, because it lets FreeBSD be used as a
direct ADSL endpoint without an external ADSL router.

I have a pair of ATM25 cards, an ATM25 crossover, and an ATM25-to-ADSL
G.DMT modem bagged up ready to ship to someone who has the time and
motivation to work on NATM.

Also: I did have an ATM25 capable switch which I left at ICSI in
Berkeley, I don't know where it is at the moment due to people movements.

thanks
BMS