FreeBSD 7.0 on DVD

From: Bachilo Dmitry <root_at_solink.ru>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:37:52 +0600
Good day, everybody.
As far as I know there will be now 3 installation CDs for FreeBSD 7.0, I
wonder, isn't it a time to begin making the FreeBSD installation DVDs. Sinse
most people already have this drive anyway, why not make the DVD al least as
an option? It would so ease the install process, which now require to change
the CDs making the autoinstall impossible.

What do I understand wrong?
--
С уважением,
Бачило Дмитрий