Subversion documentation for the FreeBSD project?

From: Ulrich Spoerlein <uspoerlein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:45:03 +0200
Hi all,

seems like I totally missed the effort to port the FreeBSD CVS to SVN.
Is there some documentation around, that describes the New Way for us
mere mortals? Specific questions that come to my mind:

- How will repository propagation be done in the future? rsync?
- Is there one big svn tree or src/ ports/ doc/ seperately?
- Did you fixup the CVS repo-copies into real SVN renames?
- Will svn(1) ever be part of the base system?
- Some statistics about repo-size would be nice :)

Cheers,
Ulrich Spoerlein
--
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt.