Re: cs(4) MPSAFE patch

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 00:12:53 -0600 (MDT)
In message: <200805281715.39536.jhb_at_freebsd.org>
            John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org> writes:
: I have a patch to make cs(4) MPSAFE.  As with previous patches, ENOHARDWARE.
: If you care about this driver, test the patch.
:
: http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/cs.patch

This patch appears to work for me, but I've not stress tested the
interface.

I did have to make a bunch of other changes to the driver to fix some
obvious bogons that got in my way.  These bogons are in the cs driver,
not in your patches to the cs driver.  I'm flushing those into svn and
looping back the changes plus your patches to make sure things still
work.  I'll report more when I know more.  Note: this is PCMCIA card
only (IBM EtherJet Ethernet PC Card).

I can confirm that your patch still applies after my changes, although
with a fuzz factor.

Warner