Re: Request for testers: Option 3G cards, also Sierra, ?Huawei and Novatel

From: Nick Hibma <nick_at_van-laarhoven.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:47:36 +0200
Olivier,

This is a Option GlobeTrotter Max HSUPA modem. I've added it. It should work
out of the box. I've got 3 Option modems here and they are all identical in
functionality bar speeds and whether or not they have a WLAN module.

Please note that a completely rewritten driver is ready. Somehow data gets
corrupted and this panis my machine. But only with Option cards. If you
receive this mail, the E220 support works.

Cheers,

Nick