Re: CFT: ee 1.5.0

From: Gabor Kovesdan <gabor_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 20:07:28 +0200
Adam McDougall escribió:
> After using the new ee in a -current build, it seems like an old issue
> has come back where if the containing xterm is resized, ee ungracefully
> exits without saving.  I think it was fixed a while ago but a quick look
> at the modern ee.c seems to indicate this was lost:

There's another regression. If you edit more files with one command line
(ee foo bar baz ...) and modify one of them and just look into the rest
each file will be treated as modified and you will be asked if you want
to save it. This wasn't the case before the upgrade.

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: gabor_at_FreeBSD.org .:|:. gabor_at_kovesdan.org
WEB:   http://people.FreeBSD.org/~gabor .:|:. http://kovesdan.org