mmap & nVidia GPU driver

From: Igor Serikov <bt_at_turtle.freedns.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:42:26 -0700
   Fellow developers,

Could you please comment on the following:

(((
http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/freebsd-announce/2009/5/9/5671694

John Baldwin:

Currently I am waiting for review and feedback from several folks. I am
   hopeful that these patches will be in HEAD soon, prior to the 8.0
   freeze.
)))

(((
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1993739
**zander* <http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/member.php?u=566>*

As to a BETA driver for FreeBSD/amd64, not all of John Baldwin's recent
work has made it into FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT and FreeBSD 7.x-STABLE. Until
this changes, I can't even speculate as to when a BETA driver might
become available.
)))

Does it mean that there are still some chances that 8.0 will satisfy nVidia and we will see this so long expected driver soon after the release?

  Igor.