Re: sysinstall, GJOURNAL and ZFS

From: Dan Naumov <dan.naumov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:56:22 +0300
Which Wiki do you want me to contribute this to?
http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/BSDInstaller2009 or
http://wiki.bsdinstaller.org/wikka.php?wakka=BSDInstaller ? Whichever
it is, I am not that experienced with editing Wikis, so perhaps you
could create the needed sections/subsections for usability issues and
I would look into filling my thoughts into them when I have some time?

Sincerely,
- Dan Naumov