I'm resigning as ATA maintainer with immediate effect.

From: Søren Schmidt <sos_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:46:04 +0100
Hi All.

This is just a short notice to let you all know that I'm no longer
claiming maintainership of the ATA subsystem in FreeBSD.

I should have done this long ago, but it is now shiningly clear to me
that I'm not up to it anymore. I simply cannot keep up with stuff, and
things I do have lying around no longer fits the official sources as
they have changed without me knowing, a clear sign that I'm out of the
loop anyways :)

Its been a mixed bag of marbles all these years of doing ATA, but I'm
pretty certain I wont miss it :)

Take care..

-Søren