Re: Bug: new syscons always resets SR to line 24

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:15:42 +0100
Hi Andrey,

* Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl> wrote:
> Anyway, I've got a patch that is not yet finished. It should fix the
> problems you're having, but unfortunately it will remove the bright
> color of the kernel messages:
>
> 	http://80386.nl/pub/syscons-printf.diff
>
> I've received some reports this patch fixes the issue, so after I've
> fixed the kernel printf colors, I'll commit it to SVN.

I've just uploaded a new version of the patch at the same address that
should fix the kernel printf colors. It should work on all
architectures, but unfortunately I couldn't test the PC98 code, because
I don't own any PC98 hardware.

I've CC'd this message to pc98_at_, hoping someone can test this patch to
see whether syscons still works properly after applying this patch.
Kernel messages should still have their own color.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/