Re: new ACPI warning after update to 9-current

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:06:57 +0200
Quoting Jung-uk Kim <jkim_at_FreeBSD.org> (from Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:18:44 -0400):

> On Wednesday 30 September 2009 07:58 am, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> after updating form 8-beta2 to current (r197613) I get the
>> following new message while booting:

So
  - my BIOS is broken
  - it is doing more than before but not all it should do
    (according to the BIOS)
  - as the system was working before and working now, I do
    not need to worry

After reading the commit log it looks like they want to support more
in the future.

Bye,
Alexander.

--