Re: Funding ODD support

From: Carlos A. M. dos Santos <unixmania_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:32:38 -0300
On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Harald
Schmalzbauer<h.schmalzbauer_at_omnilan.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for somebody who has time and knowledge to fix ODD support in
> FreeBSD.
[...]

I'm not sure if such work should be funded by a separate bounty or by
the FreeBSD foundation. Anyway, I would happily donate some money for
improvements on the CD/DVD writing support. I'd like to see either an
improved version of burncd or some new tool provided by the base
system.

--
My preferred quotation of Robert Louis Stevenson is "You cannot
make an omelette without breaking eggs". Not because I like the