Re: Various problems seen in RC1 (was: Re: tmux(1) in base)

From: Alexandre \ <gaijin.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:11:55 -0400
On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 10:17 +0100, Gavin Atkinson wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Sep 2009, Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
>
> > +10 ... bge won't resresume from suspend, a simple kldload atapicam causes a
> > fatal trap12 and ACPI support is just a matter of luck ... and we are at
> > -RC1 ...
>
> ACPI support seems to work very well: I can't remember the last time I
> personally saw a system that had issues which mattered.  Regardless, have
> you reported these problems?  I know about the bge(4) problems on resume,
> but it doesn't look like anybody has reported the atapicam panic (which,
There were two threads on the subject on current_at_:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-July/009775.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-August/010937.html

the latter one with the excellent problem report by Gonzalo Nemmi and
patch by Jaakko Heinonen:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-September/011858.html

You must have just missed them.

--
Alexandre Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко)