Re: Does "makeoptions WITH_CTF=yes" actually work?

From: Alexander Leidinger <netchild_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:44:47 +0200
Quoting Navdeep Parhar <nparhar_at_gmail.com> (from Wed, 21 Apr 2010
18:23:33 -0700):

> Your patch works for me, thanks.  There is just one more problem with the CTF

I found a case where it does not work (not kernel related), I have
another one which works better.

> generation that needs to be fixed:
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2009-April/028244.html
>
> While you're here can you take a look at the patch in that email too?

Looks good in concept, but the CTFMERGE line needs the same treatment
like all the other ones in the .mk files. I want to commit a suitable
change today.

Bye,
Alexander.

--