Re: (CTRL-C to abort) console spam

From: Colin Percival <cperciva_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 20:58:07 -0800
Hi all,

On 12/28/10 07:37, Colin Percival wrote:
> The '(CTRL-C to abort)' which gets printed while dumping is irritating me
> because EC2's console has a very limited buffer and having this spammed
> makes it impossible to see any printfs immediately prior.

Never mind, I've had pointed out to me that the '(CTRL-C to abort)' is only
printed when there's console input, and I've found a bug in the Xen console
code which explains why FreeBSD was thinking that there was input.

Move along, nothing to see here. :-)

--
Colin Percival
Security Officer, FreeBSD | freebsd.org | The power to serve