Re: ffs_copyonwrite panics

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:31:22 +0200
Hi Roman,

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 03:21:41PM +0400, Roman Bogorodskiy wrote:
> I am not sure how to save coredump as when the system boots after the
> crash and starts saving coredump from swap partition to disk the system
> crashes again.
>
> Generally, the system is almost unusable and in order to try a new
> kernel I cross-compile it on my i386 laptop and copy in using livefs
> cdrom.
>
> Do you have an idea how to save a trace?

Sorry for the late reply.  If you're still undergoing this issue, once
your kernel has crashed and dumped his memory, you can reboot using your
previously working kernel.  You will be able to save the core to the
disk.

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen

Humans are born free and equal.  But some are more equal than others.
					    Coluche