Re: ffs_copyonwrite panics

From: Roman Bogorodskiy <bogorodskiy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:21:41 +0400
  Jeff Roberson wrote:

> >Tried today's -CURRENT and unfortunately the behaviour is still same.
>
> Can you give me a full stack trace?  Do you have coredumps enabled?
> I would like to have you look at a few things in a core or send it
> to me with your kernel.

I am not sure how to save coredump as when the system boots after the
crash and starts saving coredump from swap partition to disk the system
crashes again.

Generally, the system is almost unusable and in order to try a new
kernel I cross-compile it on my i386 laptop and copy in using livefs
cdrom.

Do you have an idea how to save a trace?

Thanks,

Roman Bogorodskiy