Re: panic: ffs_valloc: dup alloc

From: Callum Gibson <callumgibson_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:18:15 +1000
On 02Aug11 08:08, Callum Gibson wrote:
}I have an i386 -current from late Jul 18 which is running in VirtualBox
}(on 8.X amd64 host). After a VM reset I seem to have hit a SUJ-related issue.
}On boot the system produced a "panic: ffs_valloc: dup alloc". Stack trace
}below (sorry had to do this as a screenshot - I don't know if you can dump
}text any other way):

Someone just let me know there is a cache setting in VirtualBox's storage
configuration which I probably need to unset called "use host I/O cache".
I think this is the cause of the issue. Sorry for the noise.

Callum Gibson _at_ home
http://members.optusnet.com.au/callumgibson/