Re: CVS removal from the base

From: Pedro F. Giffuni <giffunip_at_tutopia.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 11:56:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi Daniel;

--- On Sat, 12/3/11, Daniel Eischen <deischen_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> I would love to mirror the SVN repo in the same way
> and have an 'svn' in base, or at least something that
> could replace CVS in the above scenario.

I have to say I am surprised by all the people that
still use CVS (for their own good reasons).

It still would be helpful if cvs users could evaluate
OpenCVS: it's been experimental for ages now. It does
seem to have some advantage (other than the license)
in that it's smaller and better maintained (or at
least not too dead).

cheers,

Pedro.