Re: [maybe spam] Re: running old binaries on -current

From: Yamagi Burmeister <lists_at_yamagi.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:48:20 +0100
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 13:56:11 -0800
Julian Elischer <julian_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 12/4/11 12:30 PM, Yamagi Burmeister wrote:
> > On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 22:25:19 +0200
> > Kostik Belousov<kostikbel_at_gmail.com>  wrote:
> >
> >> Try to set sysctl security.bsd.map_at_zero to 1.
> > I didn't even think of that. It helped, thanks :)
> >
> do you have  a full 1.0 iso image somewhere? (or a copy of hte release?)
>    I had a 1.1 cd  but I can not find it now.

For some time now iso images of those acient releases and even some
development snapshots can be found in the ftp archiv:

ftp://ftp-archive.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-Archive/old-releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES

My iso images were taken direcly from cds found in the library of the
department for computer science at the local university. The file size
is the same as of those in the ftp archive.

--
Homepage:  www.yamagi.org
XMPP:      yamagi_at_yamagi.org