extattr_set_*() return type

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:49:06 -0500
Hmm, if these functions are expected to operate like 'write(2)' and are
supposed to return the number of bytes written, shouldn't their return value
be 'ssize_t' instead of 'int'?  It looks like the system calls themselves
already do the right thing in setting td_retval[] (they assign a ssize_t to it
and td_retval[0] can hold a ssize_t on all of our current platforms).  It
would seem that the only change would be to the header and probably
syscalls.master.  I guess this would require a symver bump to fix though.

--
John Baldwin