SUJ Bugs

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_jroberson.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:40:39 -1000 (HST)
Hello,

I have lost track of what bugs are pesently outstanding in SUJ.  If you
have experienced a problem that prevented you from using SUJ please try
again and report your issue to me directly.  I don't always have the time
to read current_at_ so mails sent without cc will get more attention.

We had a solid bug busting push a few months ago.  I have more time now to
look at things again and I intend to address the few performance issues
we've turned up as well.

The goal is to make SUJ the default for 9.0 but we can only make this
happen with your assistance.  My apologies if I missed emails with issues.

Thanks,
Jeff