FreeBSD development audio system: KLANG

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:13:56 +0200
A few days ago, I stumbled into sthis at Phoronix:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTE1NzY

KLANG is supposed to be an exchange audio system for the kernel,
replacing several userland backed systems. Phoronix also claims this
approach is supposed to support the FreeBSD kernel and yes, I'd like to
see something been developed not even for Linux these days.

On the website of KLANG, located here,

http://klang.eudyptula.org/

I couldn't find much of information regarding FreeBSD.

But I'd like to draw attention towards this for FreeBSD people, if they
didn't already have noticed. It is like in science - no spreading of
informations makes it hard to discover what's going on ...

I'm not sorry for the noise,

Regards,
Oliver