9.1-RC3 LiveCD missing features

From: CeDeROM <cederom_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 22:50:50 +0100
Hello :-)

I have tried to chceck for badblocks on my / but I did not find badblocks
program on LiveCD and there is no option to install it. This is very useful
utility, please add it as part of LiveCD :-)

Also there is a problem with DHCP based workstations using LiveCD -
although interface gets configured it is impossible to update
/etc/resolv.conf (by dhclient and by hand) and so this workstation pretty
useless for IPv4 (is it more usable on IPv6?). Please update :-)

Thank you :-)
Tomek