Re: Change default for periodic/weekly/400.status-pkg ?

From: Oliver Fromme <olli_at_lurza.secnetix.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:32:15 +0200 (CEST)
Miroslav Lachman wrote:
 > I think it should be user configurable in /etc/periodic.conf if
 > somebody want to use INDEX or not.

It already is user configurable.  My point is to change the
default, because the current default is useless.

It should also be noted that change is "safe", because the
output of the weekly cron script does not change at all if
everything is alright.  Only if some ports lost their origin,
this fact is noted in the output.

Best regards
   Oliver

"Python is an experiment in how much freedom programmers need.
Too much freedom and nobody can read another's code; too little
and expressiveness is endangered."
        -- Guido van Rossum