Re: Intel D2500CC motherboard and strange RS232/UART behavior

From: Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:48:26 +0400
Hello, John.
You wrote 10 апреля 2013 г., 0:08:09:

JB> Can you assign different interrupts via the BIOS somehow?
  I've tried it! And! I'm SHOCKED: this MoBo try to use some strange
 mode in BIOS Setup, which isn't supported by screen, installed where
 this router installed now! It looks like text mode (I've attached it
 to other monitor when set it up and it was text mode for sure), but
 my old "industrian" 10" IBM-made LCD shows "Unsupported mopde" when I
 press "F2" on boot! It is very strange :)

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>