Re: patch to add AES intrinsics to gcc

From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald_at_pfeifer.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 03:03:31 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 23 Aug 2013, Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
> A possible hack could be to add a check for USE_GCC=any to behave like
> a USE_GCC=yes on HEAD on the affected platforms. This pulls in lang/gcc
> from ports for a lot of people on HEAD I suppose.

I am planning to work on this a bit more once the two patches I
submitted to portmgr this weekend (updating math/mpc, updating
lang/gcc and the default ports version of GCC from 4.6 to 4.7)
have made it into the tree.

That said, already today when USE_GCC=any is specified and /usr/bin/gcc
does not exist, USE_GCC=any basically becomes USE_GCC=yes and uses a
current version of GCC, lang/gcc by default unless a different version
is installed.

Is this not working for you?

Is there anything else that you'd like to see in Mk/bsd.gcc.mk?

Gerald