Re: Centrino Wireless N2230 support

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 21:59:10 -0800
[snip]

For what it's worth, I've started merging this stuff into -HEAD.

I'm going to merge in the hardware updates but none of the PAN stuff this pass.

Since the linux iwlwifi driver doesn't at all support the 4965
chipset, cedric's stuff just plainly breaks that. So I'm going to have
to be .. gentler.

I'll post an update to -HEAD when I have this stuff in the tree and
working (for various values of 'working', though.)

-adrian