WEAK_REFERENCE?

From: Andreas Tobler <andreast_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 23:16:08 +0100
Hi all,

anyone interested in this patch to remove the WEAK_ALIAS and introduce
the WEAK_REFERENCE?

http://people.freebsd.org/~andreast/weak_ref.amd64.diff

I have this running since months on amd64 and I have no issues with.

I remember having had a communication with bde_at_ that he is in favour in
doing that but I lacked the time to complete.
A similar thing is pending for i386 and sparc64. The ppc stuff is
already committed since a longer time.

If no one is interested, I'm happy to clean up my tree and skip this.

Thanks,
Andreas