Re: DDB patches

From: dan_partelly <dan_partelly_at_rdsor.ro>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 17:33:21 +0200
Hi Pedro,

Sure, no worries , I am grateful for all you did, couldn't ask for more.

I have yet no idea how the projects works, but in the thread in which I
questioned the wisdom of having
utilities in base spitting out JSON -- instead of properly libyifing some
utilities -- Adrian has
stated something which I perceived to be on the line "everybody talks,
noone codes". So I expressed
my willingness to participate to libifing some utilities from base, but ,
understandingly I  hope,
I want to see how this process goes with code which already existed ,
before investing  time in created new code

So once again, I thank you !